11000 Shenandoah Road Plymouth, CA 95669
: (209) 245-6177
Andis Wines is a modern boutique winery located in the Shenandoah Valley of historic Amador County. Producing wines from our 25 acre Estate vineyard as well as some of the finest vineyards in the Sierra Foothills, we combine traditional and innovative winemaking approaches to make wines that are interesting and delicious. All of our fruit is hand sorted and fermented in small lots to promote complexity, diversity of style, and varietal correctness. This approach allows us to produce wines of grace, character, and distinction. Our beautiful tasting room has some of the best views around with ample picnic area to spend time with friends and family. Our contemporary design, gracious staff, and commitment to making superior wines, make Andis a unique and pleasurable wine tasting experience.
- Tasting Room Hours: M-Su
- Charge for Tasting: 5
- Private Event Space:
- Inside Number of Seats: 19
- Outside Number of Seats: 30
- Type of Food: Cheese & crackers & assorted sweets & snacks
- Wheelchair Accessibility:
- Miles From Convention Center: 43
- Direction From Convention Center: East
- Facebook: Link
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andiswines/
- Announcements: Andis Wines is known for its unique, modern style. This winery employs both traditional & innovative techniques to produce smooth, delicious wines. Established in Nov. 2010, this winery continues to grow in production and popularity. Recognized for its award-winning range of varietals, Andis Wines invites pallets of all kinds to taste, learn & have some fun!
- Total Sq. Ft. 17000