So, you have spent all day touring Sacramento’s museums and attractions, and now it’s time to plan your night. Sacramento has nightlife hotspots where you can socialize, have a cocktail, meet some interesting locals, or even dance the night away. Here are 14 of our most popular Sacramento nightlife hotspots.
- Track 7 Brewing Co. – Track 7′s approach to beer is in the vein of the firmly-hopped West Coast tradition, but without fidelity to a singular “style.” This unfocused approach allows Track 7 to experiment with all varieties of beer, regardless of American, Belgian, English, or German inspiration. 3747 W. Pacific Ave. Suite F, Sacramento.
- Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co. represents the bountiful harvest California has to offer and the proud Sacramento history we continue to shape today. The newly remodeled outdoor patio is perfect for sipping one of their unique and delicious confections during a warm summer evening. 1630 S Street, Sacramento.
- Featuring 60 beers on tap and a large, American-inspired, creative menu, Firestone Public House at the corner of 16th and L Streets is the premier place to enjoy happy hour, game day entertainment or a night on the town. Featuring 22 flat screens, an unrivaled sound system and two outdoor patios, the restaurant is the ideal sports and entertainment venue.
- Der Biergarten is Sacramento’s spot to come and socialize over some great German beer and light German fare. This Midtown Sacramento beer lover’s spot is a twist on the traditional German beer garden. The experience is 100% outdoors so you may enjoy the great Sacramento weather by day and the stars by night. 2332 K Street, Sacramento.
- Dive Bar - Step off the streets of Sacramento and into the tranquil ambiance of Dive Bar. The huge aquarium above the bar has a beautiful live mermaid or merman making an occasional appearance, a dramatic example of a play on words.1016 K Street, Sacramento.
- Red Rabbit – In the beautiful heart of midtown, step into Red Rabbit to enjoy farm to table food, artisan cocktails, local beer and wine, and beautiful ambiance. 2718 J Street, Sacramento.
- Pour House – Open late, Pour House offers delicious food and libations and is located in the heart of Midtown. 1910 Q Street, Sacramento.
- Mix Downtown brings hip sophistication to Sacramento’s expanding urban restaurant core. The upscale, indoor/outdoor lounge is the perfect venue for after work socializing or a night on the town with friends. 1525 L Street, Sacramento.
- The Park Ultra Lounge is the ultimate meeting place with a variety of social settings; from a plush sofa near the outdoor fireplace, a private booth, a VIP room with exclusive decor and generous space, to a front row bar stool with full view of the dance floor. The Park Ultra Lounge promises not to disappoint any visitor. 1116 15th Street, Sacramento.
- The world famous Fanny Ann's Saloon has been serving up Old Sacramento’s finest burgers and coldest beer since 1973. Get a taste of a Gold Rush inspired saloon for a quick lunch, happy hour cocktail or a late night rendezvous. 1023 Second Street, Sacramento.
- De Vere's Irish Pub is the ultimate experience of all that Ireland has to offer, right here in Sacramento. From inventive food offerings, to friendly service and 20-ounce pints of Guinness, De Vere’s is a great place to grab a bite or catch up with friends ‘til the wee hours of the morning. 1521 L Street, Sacramento.
- Shady Lady Saloon – Drawing largely from the past for inspiration, the Shady Lady features a large variety of both classic cocktails and new craft creations. Shady Lady also features live music five nights a week and includes both local and touring artists, featuring a variety of styles. 1409 R Street, Sacramento.
- Harlow's Sacramento’s favorite entertainment venue, featuring prominent, nationally renowned musicians as well as acclaimed local acts performing in a casual art deco setting. From blues to soul to rock ‘n’ roll, live music venues don’t get better than this, with an excellent view of the stage from anywhere in the room and a spacious dance floor. Harlow’s also offers one of Sacramento’s finest outdoor patios that has abundant comfortable seating, fire pits and a full service bar. 2708 J Street, Sacramento.
- Ace of Spades is open late with four bars, including a juice bar for all ages, along with fresh foods and fine cocktails. Ace of Spades is Sacramento’s newest all ages live music venue located in the heart of Downtown Sacramento’s R Street District. 1417 R Street, Sacramento.
Of course, these are just 14 of our most popular nightlife locations. Sacramento’s nightlife scene is constantly growing and expanding to add new and exciting ways to spend your evenings during your visit. Click here for more things to do in Sacramento.