The Sac Event Crew is the dedicated group of volunteers who make sporting and community events possible in California’s capital. More than 4,000 strong, these volunteers come from all walks of life and have one thing in common – they love having a good time and they love helping make their city a better place to live and visit.
Sporting events take a massive team to hold, and whether it’s being the helpful person with an answer at an info booth, selling drink tickets or being in the thick of the action to make sure everything runs smoothly, members of the Sac Event Crew are an essential part of major events in the region.
Working closely with the Visit Sacramento Sports Commission event staff, the Sac Event Crew is an excellent place to meet new people, help the city host an event and just plain have fun.
Some Past Sporting Events That Visit Sacramento Volunteers Have Assisted With Include:
- NCAA March Madness – Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament
- NASC – (National Association of Sports Commission) Annual Sports Symposium
- Amgen Tour of California Bike Race
- USATF National Outdoor Track & Field Championships
- Capital Cross Challenge
- California Community College Football Championships
Apply today to be notified about future sporting events that need Sac Event Crew volunteers!