Federalist Public House
2009 Matsui Alley Sacramento, CA 95811
: (916) 400-3859
FEDERALIST is the West Coast’s premiere shipping container restaurant with communal tables featuring wood-fired pizza, local craft beer & bocce. Directions: Federalist is located at 2009 Matsui Alley between Capitol Ave and N Street. Enter through the alley at either 20th Street or 21st Street and look for the "Federal Blue" shipping containers.
- Total Guest Rooms: 1
- Serves Food:
- Blocks From Convention Center: 10
- Miles From Convention Center: 0.6
- Cost of Valet Parking: $0.00
- Cost of Self Parking: $0.00
- Private Rooms Available:
- Announcements: Box Lunch service is available with free delivery for orders of 10 or more, to in-town businesses.
- Space Notes The Federalist Restaurant Buyout: Ranging from $1,500 to $4,500 with options for add-ons. All packages include exclusive use of venue for 3 hours plus bocce. 150 guest maximum. All prices + tax + 20% gratuity. Additional items charged by confirmed attendance. Host/No-Host Bar options available. $500 deposit + event contract required for reservation. Complete details and packages for the buyout is in the "note" section under The Federalist Public House account. The Hamilton Room (Located in a separate building behind The Federalist): Packages ranging from $500 to $1,150 with options for upgrades. Event duration: 3 hours. Each additional hour is $100 + tax + gratuity. Additional menu items charged by confirmed attendance. Bar includes 2 beer options, 2 cocktail options, and house red/white wine. All packages include ice water & coffee station. All prices + tax + 20% gratuity. $500 deposit and event contract required for reservation. Complete details along with photos of the space are in the note section under The Federalist Public House account.
The Hamilton Room
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 50