Cal Expo is a 350-acre, multi-faceted, indoor/outdoor venue in Point West Marketplace, less than five miles from downtown. The Point West area includes 1,600 hotel rooms, the premier Arden Fair Mall, many affordable restaurants and multiple family-entertainment venues. The landscaped grounds include a lagoon, numerous exhibition buildings, the Raging Waters theme park, Bonney Field, a race track, stables, and RV park. The California State Fair is staged here every summer, and facilities are used throughout the year for trade shows, car shows, consumer shows, sports exhibitions, meeting and conventions.
- 18 venues
- 242,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Buildings A&B: 35,000 sq. ft.
- Building C&D: 28,000 sq. ft.
- The Pavilion: 100,000 sq. ft.
- Expo Center: 58,870 sq. ft.
- Miller Lite Grandstand seats 22,000
- The Cove seats 3,400
- Show Arena seats 4,000
- 15,000 lighted parking spaces
- Exclusive caterer
- Click here to view floor plans