The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel opened Oct. 10 in downtown Sacramento. It has 250 guestrooms, including 23 suites, five meeting rooms, more than 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting and event space, and it’s seven blocks from the convention center. The 16-story mixed-use hotel is the newest addition to Downtown Commons, Sacramento’s up-and-coming food, entertainment and shopping district, which is also home to the new arena - the Golden 1 Center.
The Sawyer’s meeting rooms:
- Magnolia Ballroom: 4,240 square feet
- Alder Jr. Ballroom: 2,370 square feet
- Maple Suite: 2,020 square feet
- Oak Boardroom: 618 square feet
- Sycamore Jr. Ballroom: 1,386 square feet
Floor plans and meeting specs, click here.
For more information about The Sawyer, or if you are interested in booking a meeting, contact us at ConventionSales@VisitSacramento.com or 800.292.2334.