A student tour company owner was in town conducting her own FAM "tour." She had spent a lot of time and energy planning her student trips on her own, not always getting the best deals. She happened to walk into our office one afternoon asking for some student tour information. I sat down with her and introduced her to all the programs, information and services I could provide her with – completely free of charge. She was pleased with what I was able to offer her and her students. When she returned to her office, she called and we started planning. I ended up helping her with not one, but five groups for this past 2010/2011 school season.
The tour company owner and I were able to build a great working relationship that benefitted her, her students and the great attractions we have here in Sacramento. It was wonderful working with her, and I would love to work with you to help you give the best student tours possible in Sacramento. I have compiled a list of the top 5 things I can help you with in planning your student tour to Sacramento.
- Provide you with our Student Planner
- Take advantage of all the great relationships I have with Sacramento museums and interactive attractions
- Get you the best deal on accommodations for your kids to lay their tired heads after a long day of FUN LEARNING – that is, of course, after they eat at one of our many student-friendly restaurants
- Show you attractions in Sacramento and open up your trip to our surrounding historic cities and towns that you might not be aware of
- Send your students home with their very own Sacramento backpacks – perfect for taking home all the great souvenirs and learning materials
I would be happy to discuss how the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau can help you with your group’s trip to Sacramento. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you would like me to send you a copy of our Student Planner.
We also look forward to seeing everyone in September at the SYTA Summit in New York City!