1. It's just a cow town.
2. There's nothing to do here.
Photo by Joe Chan.
3. The food is terrible.
4. Farm to Fork is all marketing. Nobody ever shops at farmers markets.
Sacramento is America's Farm-to-Fork Capital.
5. Nothing exciting ever happens here.
The Amgen Tour of California returns Mother's Day 2015.
6. You can't get a good pizza.
Pizza from Hot Italian.
7. Or a good burger.
Photo courtesy de Vere's Irish Pub.
8. There's seriously nothing to do here.
Photo of TBD Fest by Raoul Ortega.
10. You never see a good sunset.
Photo by Christine Zook.
11. There are no good happy hours.
Photo taken at Grange Restaurant & Bar.
12. Nowhere nearby to go and relax.
13. And you can't get an adrenaline rush.
14. There are no good outdoor activities.
15. There's never anything going on.
16. No one goes to the free summer concerts in the park.
Photo by Nicholas Wray.
17. Our soccer team is boring.
17. No one goes to our baseball games.
18. No one cares about our basketball team.
Photo by Ron Nabity.
19. There are never any good views.
Photo by Carlos Eliason.
20. You can't find a good cup of coffee.
Coffee from Old Soul Co.
21. Or beer.
22. There are too many trees.
23. There's nowhere to go to get good ice cream.
If, for some reason, you still want to visit Sacramento, you can learn more at visitsacramento.com.