1. There's nothing to do here.
Photo by Joe Chan.
2. The food is terrible.
3. America's Farm-to-Fork Capital is all marketing. Nobody ever shops at farmers markets.
Sacramento is America's Farm-to-Fork Capital.
4. Nothing exciting ever happens here.
The Amgen Tour of California returns Mother's Day 2015.
5. You can't get a good pizza.
Pizza from Hot Italian.
6. Or a good burger.
Photo courtesy de Vere's Irish Pub.
7. Nowhere nearby to go and relax.
8. And you can't get an adrenaline rush.
9. There are no good outdoor activities.
10. No one goes to our baseball games.
11. No one cares about our basketball team.
Photo by Ron Nabity.
12. There are never any good views.
Photo by Carlos Eliason.
13. You can't find a good cup of coffee.
Coffee from Old Soul Co.
14. Or beer.
15. There are too many trees.