Volunteering With Visit Sacramento
Sac Event Crew – Visit Sacramento’s volunteer program - brings you right into the heart of the action at some of our region’s most well-known special events.
Sac Event Crew volunteers assist with several large-scale events including the Farm-to-Fork Festival, Tower Bridge Dinner, and Legends of Wine in September, IRONMAN in October, and other exciting activities throughout the year.
Volunteering with us is as simple as filling out a quick form (which you will only need to do once, though previous volunteers may need to add some supplemental information due to a recent database migration) and then signing up for shifts for events via the links below. Please note that some events (including IRONMAN) may require you to fill out a separate volunteer registration form in order to volunteer for the event.
The fastest criterium (a one-day bicycle race on a circuit road course) cyclists in the U.S. will come together in downtown Sacramento to compete in the inaugural Into the Lion’s Den powered by SRAM race and cycling festival on Sat., Oct. 30, 2021.Apply and Sign Up for Shifts
Some Past Events That Visit Sacramento Volunteers Have Assisted With Include:
- Farm-to-Fork Events, including Legends of Wine, the Farm-to-Fork Festival, and the Tower Bridge Dinner
- NCAA March Madness – Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament
- NASC – (National Association of Sports Commission) Annual Sports Symposium
- Amgen Tour of California Bike Race
- USATF National Outdoor Track & Field Championships
- California State Fair
- Wide Open Walls Mural Festival & Wall Ball
- Sacramento Walk of Stars Celebratory Gala
- Capital Cross Challenge
- Aftershock Music Festival
- Almond Board Conference
- California Community College Football Championships