Volunteering With Visit Sacramento
Sac Event Crew – Visit Sacramento’s volunteer program - brings you right into the heart of the action at some of our region’s most well-known special events.
Sac Event Crew volunteers assist with several large-scale events including the Farm-to-Fork Festival, Tower Bridge Dinner, and Legends of Wine in September, IRONMAN in October, and other exciting activities throughout the year.
Volunteering with us is as simple as filling out a quick form (which you will only need to do once, though previous volunteers may need to add some supplemental information due to a recent database migration) and then signing up for shifts for events via the links below.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure that Visit Sacramento’s Farm-to-Fork events (and possibly others in the future) can safely move forward, all Sac Event Crew volunteers must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test taken no more than 72 hours before checking in for shifts. More information on the health and safety protocols will be available closer to our event dates.
Some Past Events That Visit Sacramento Volunteers Have Assisted With Include:
- Farm-to-Fork Events, including Legends of Wine, the Farm-to-Fork Festival, and the Tower Bridge Dinner
- NCAA March Madness – Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament
- NASC – (National Association of Sports Commission) Annual Sports Symposium
- Amgen Tour of California Bike Race
- USATF National Outdoor Track & Field Championships
- California State Fair
- Wide Open Walls Mural Festival & Wall Ball
- Sacramento Walk of Stars Celebratory Gala
- Capital Cross Challenge
- Aftershock Music Festival
- Almond Board Conference
- California Community College Football Championships